Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It Is Well...

Do you ever get a song stuck in your mind?  

Well, I've got one.  On the way to church this evening I pulled out my Kutless CD and popped in a Steve Ivey CD to mellow out some.   After hard rocking to the glory of God, I have to wind down once in awhile.

Anyway... on the way home the song "It Is Well" was on and it has been going through my mind ever sense.  It's a good song to get stuck in my head.   Especially after the song that got stuck in my head at work the other day.  It was the one by Charlie Pride, in reference to what one can do with their job.  You know the one I'm talking about.  :)  That one got stuck in my head,  due to one of the guys mentioning it, at work.  

So I am very thankful that "It Is well with my soul" and the song is stuck in my head. Much better than the other!

I couldn't find a video with Steve Ivey's version but did find this beautiful piano version.



*****************************************************

CHECK OUT THE GIVEAWAY TAB.... LOTS OF NEW ONES!

*****************************************************

IN CLOSING...

My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.  Psalm 42:2

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham