Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tonight I finished my "Spring Trip Around the World" quilt top.  Here's a pic, though my lighting wasn't very good.
 

I then proceeded to plan out a quilt for a friend of mine who will be starting radiation and chemo treatments soon.  Please remember him in your prayers! 

I will put off quilting the "Spring Trip Around the World" until I am done with this quilt.   The colors I plan to use are dark blue, maroon red, aqua and cream.


 **********************************************

I just finished updating my blog background and such.  

Maybe I will stay with this one for awhile.

**********************************************

God bless and keep you,
Sonia 


2 comments:

  1. I hope your friend is doing well.....I'm sure a quilt will be appreciated :-) How kind of you. You quilt is beautiful.....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michele.

    He is holding up thus far. I didn't get to talk to him last week but I did see him a couple of weeks ago and he was in good spirits.

    He will start radiation and chemo treatments this coming Tuesday. Those treatments can be so hard on people and I hope he can keep a positive attitude. That is half the battle.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham