Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good intentions but...

My daughter took a pic of me crocheting today. 

My new hair cut ... I'm not so sure about...  it's very close to what I normally get.. but...

I guess it's just a matter of getting use to it being this short again. :)

Today was National Quilting Day.  I had intentions of putting my machine and fabric to use today.. but wound up taking a very long nap after lunch.  Thus, nothing to show.

Oh well... guess I needed the rest.

Hope everyone had a great day and if you are a quilter, I trust you did better than I did. :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

4 comments:

  1. I think your haircut is adorable! It always takes me a few days to adjust, when I have mine cute too. I have not been sewing and I'm missing it terribly. Hopefully today I can grab some time. I really want to start on my rainbow quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new haircut looks great :-) it does take some to adjust when you get a new cut.....at least it does for me! I tried to crochet one year, but my square turned into a triangle somehow! Yours looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new hairdo. It looks nice and cool for the spring weather.

    Happy Quilting Day! I like crocheting, but haven't done much in recent years. Writing takes up most of my spare time.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariliz, Michele, and Susan, thank you so much for your kind comments on my new hairdo and crocheting. It truly lifted my spirits.

    Thank you again!

    Have a blessed week,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham