Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flaws = Character


I finally did it.

When I went back to my sewing area this evening, I decided to rip out part of one of the mug rugs I started.  I ripped several seams out and started over. 

This is my very first mug rug.    Like usual, I'm my worst critic and see flaws.  But life isn't perfect and I'm not perfect so I will leave it as it is.  I will call the flaws,  character.  :)


*********************************************************

NEW GIVEAWAY!!

Check out the giveaway tab above.   
I found the giveaway on Leona's Quilting Adventure's blog and decided to share it.


*********************************************************

ROAD TRIP!!

Today Charlotte, Debbie and I mapped out the Spring FabShop Hop we are going to do on Saturday.

We have 8 shops to visit between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.

We will be traveling around 272 miles.

Microsoft clip art
It's bound to be a fun but hectic day.  :)



*********************************************************

In Closing

 Lead  a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.  1 Timothy 2:2

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

10 comments:

  1. Wow, the shop hop sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mug rug! Hard to believe it's the first one you made. Have fun doing the shop hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I can't wait for the shop hop. I think it's going to be a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, Thank you!

    I'm counting the days...two more days... then watch out shops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will have a blast!! Those shops won't know what hit them..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your rug. It's a nice design with the butterfly in the center. It's sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Joanna!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham