Thursday, March 31, 2011

CURIOUS?





It's the end of March and preparations have begun for April fool's day.  

There is one individual at work who will be pranked and pranked often tomorrow.  Believe me when I say... He deserves it. 

My hands are clean in this ordeal... as I fear the repercussions. 

Yes, I'm playing chicken. 

Never the less, I will sit back and enjoy the show.  :)


****************************************************

CURIOUS?
So.... 
Got any pranks in you?  
Who are you going to get on April 1st?


*****************************************************



The mug rug I finished last night, has got me in the mood to make another one, two or three.  I plan to use the strips in a honey bun I ordered not too long ago. 

I may have some to show tomorrow evening, or at least that is my plan.  :)


*****************************************************

GOALS SET...


  • Back on the Wagon:  
    • Since we are starting a new month, I have decided to get back on the wagon and cut out the soda and sweets that I willingly jumped off the wagon for about two months ago.  
    • I can always tell a difference in the way I feel after I consume that stuff for several weeks.
    • I start feeling yucky and I always put on a few pounds.  The good thing is when I cut them out the pounds fade away pretty easily and I start feeling like myself again.
  • Plan meals:
    • When I plan my meals out, it makes life so much easier.  So I'm getting back to that too.

Wish me luck and pray I can be strong enough not to fall off the wagon again. :)



*********************************************************

WHO'S IN THE DRIVERS SEAT?
 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.  Matthew 5:16

How do you live?   
What kind of example are you living?

 
Don't give satan the managerial right to the details of your life.


God bless and keep you,
Sonia

2 comments:

  1. I'm not planning on doing any pranks and hope none will be played on me. Good luck on staying on the wagon. I need to get back into meal planning again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda.

    I'm just waiting to see what happens today... lying low, as they say. :)

    Hope you make through the prank free. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham