Friday, March 25, 2011

All Types


Aren't these pretty?  
I think I planted them last year. They are in the flowerbed in front of my house and for the life of me I can't remember what they are called.  I still think they are pretty though. :)

Today was downright chilly in my neck of the woods.  I tell you, a few days of 70° - 80° weather and I'm ruined.  If it gets below 60° I'm putting on the second layer.   As a matter of fact, I'm wearing a sweater as I type, with a little space heater and a hot cup of decaf, to boot.

I did a bit of people watching today.  It can be very interesting.  If you haven't tried it, you ought to, at least once.  

You see all types; old, young, straight, round, short, tall, happy, sad, confused... all types.  I always wind up looking for a familiar face.  Sometimes I find one, sometimes not.   Often times, I'm inspired with words. That's when I reach into my handbag and pull out a small notebook and pen and begin writing. 

People are great for inspiration.  You see a couple interacting and depending on their facial express and their body language, a story will begin to emerge.   Or you see a single person strolling along and again you can begin to see a story unfold.

Today, I was beginning to be inspired, but then was distracted and by the time I got back to it, my inspiration was gone like a vapor on the wind - no more.  

Oh well, that happens but the show goes on and people keep being people, so I know there are still stories out there.

Hope you have been inspired this week in some form or fashion.

God bless and keep you,
Sonia


7 comments:

  1. I can't wit for the weather to warm up here, its been so cold. I love people watching too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are enjoying warm days now, and it's been glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariliz, I can't wait for the warm weather to come and stay for bit either. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jocelyn, you lucky girl! Glad you have been able to enjoy the warm weather already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Steve!

    Have a great rest of the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sonia, people watching is a great idea for inspiration! I'll have to try that sometime. Thanks for the good tip. The flowers sure are pretty, I haven't seen any bloom yet in Maine this spring, but I'm sure it won't be too long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carla, thanks for stopping by. I'm sure the flowers will be blooming soon in your neck of the woods. Be sure to take some pics for me when they do. :)

    God bless and keep you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham