Thursday, January 27, 2011

Preparation...

As I prepare for my "media fast" I wonder how well I will do.  I have plans to keep my time occupied focusing on the Word of God and catching up on some projects I need to get done.

I have plans.. but will I miss the "media factor" in my life as much as I think I will.   Time will tell.  I have had thoughts of just taking off to somewhere... but if I do that then I will spend money I don't need to spend at this time... but there is a nervous energy building as I get closer to shut down time...

**********************************************************

My thought for the day:
Lord grant me the strength I need
to over come my need for media feed this weekend.
Lord keep my hands busy and my mind at peace.
 Give me the quiet time to hear You speak.
                  sparham                                                     


**********************************************************

How about a crochet pattern today?


Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
Cheerful Dish Cloth

By: Lily Sugar 'n Cream

Get in the mood for spring anytime of the year with this daisy-colored yellow and white dish cloth. This dish cloth crochet pattern brings warmth and cheer to your kitchen. This dattern is for the dish cloth at top right.

Materials:
  •  Lily® Sugar ’n Cream (Solids: 70.9 g/2.5 oz/109 m/120 yds) (Ombres: 56.7g/2 oz/86 m/95 yds) (00165 Daisy Ombre) 1 ball
  • Crochet Hook: Size 5 mm (U.S. H or 8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
  • Gauge: 13 sts and 12 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in pat.
  • Size: Approx 13 ins [33 cm] square.
Instructions:
Ch 44. 1st row: (RS). 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 sc in each ch to end of chain. 43 sts. Turn. 2nd row: Ch 1. *1 sc in next sc. 1 tr in next sc. Rep from * across to last sc, pushing tr to RS of work. 1 sc in last sc. Turn. 3rd row: Ch 1. 1 sc in each st to end of row. Turn. 4th row: Ch 1. 1 sc in each of first 2 sc. *1 tr in next sc. 1 sc in next sc. Rep from * across to last sc, pushing tr to RS of work. 1 sc in last sc. Turn. 5th row: As 3rd row. Rep 2nd to 5th rows for pat until work from beg measures 13 ins [33 cm], ending on a RS row. Hanging Loop: Ch 10. Join with sl st in last sc worked. Fasten off.

Find thousands of free crafts, decorating ideas, handmade gifts and more at www.FaveCrafts.com





**********************************************************

In Closing:

I wish you all a great weekend.  May you succeed at whatever you put your mind to this weekend. I'll see you in three days.  

God bless and keep you!   
Sonia  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham