Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally finished...

Finally, it is finished!! 


This is a quilted laptop bag for a friend of mine.   This was a learning experience (as most of my quilting projects are).  I believe designing a quilt and creating it is easier than following the pattern for this totebag. :)


I know the next bag I make will be easier.  With each step taken or stitched you always walk away with new knowledge.

I delivered this to my friend and she was very happy with it, which in turn made me happy. :)

Now it's time to move on the "hearts" quilt, but I have a couple of crocheted aftghan's to do first and a block of the month to keep up with... So maybe by the end of May I will be able to start on the "hearts".   The good news is all the "heart" blocks are done and ready to be pieced into a top, so half the work is done. :)

 
keep stitching,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. :)

Beauty of Giving

www.youravon.com/sparham